Statement of General Policy
Tully Painting and Decorating Contractors in London recognises that it has a statutory duty to provide a safe and healthy work place for its employees. In order to carry out this duty the Company will, in so far as is reasonably practical, take appropriate action which will include the provision and maintenance of:
- Systems and methods of work that are safe and without risks to health.
- Plant machinery and appliances.
- Safe arrangements for the handling, storage and movement of equipment and materials.
- Adequate information, instruction and training to employees to enable them to be aware of hazards and to work in a safe and healthy manner.
- Adequate welfare facilities
The Company will ensure, so far as is reasonably practical, that these provisions will be applied in respect of employees working at premises not owned or operated by the Company. The Company will, as far as is reasonably practical, coordinate safe working practices with other organisations and individuals, on whose premises its employees are working.